Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] mergecap: How to merge Ethernet & Linux cookedcapture files?

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:53:30 -0500
I suppose it depends on the amount of interest.  If I am the only one
who will benefit, then I'll probably just convert the cooked capture to
Ethernet as Guy suggests below, since this is likely to be much easier
to do, but if this is something that many others could benefit from as
well, then I will look into the pcap-NG option.  Is my problem a rather
unique or are there other folks who would desire this functionality as
well?