Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Packet reassemble problems

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:23:42 +1100
Can you use tcp_dissect_pdus() ?

This helper function will usually do all the dirty work required to reassemble PDUs for protocols running atop TCP.

It will also, even when reassembly is not enabled,  do nice things like keeping track of where PDUs start/end in the sequence number space so that it can also dissect PDUs that are not aligned to the start of a segment.