Ethereal-dev: [ethereal-dev] MATE simple config file makes Ethereal Version 0.10.13-SVN-16623

From: "Yann Samama" <ysamama@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:28:16 +0100
Title: [ethereal-dev] MATE simple config file makes Ethereal Version 0.10.13-SVN-16623 crashes under win32

Hi all!

Since I needed to match ICMP echo requests and replies to troubleshoot an issue on my network, I thought I would give MATE a try ;-))

I therefore wrote this simple MATE file (see included file : icmp.mate) and thought it would be pretty straight-forward. But it made Ethereal crash everytime I launched it.

I suppose there is something wrong with the syntax, but I made several changes that lead to nowhere and I am now a bit stuck.

Could one of you have a look at it and help me go in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Yann.

<<icmp.mate>>
<<ethereal_crashes.bmp>>