Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 16615: /trunk/image/: Makefile.nmake dumpc

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:28:26 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, ulfl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

User: ulfl
Date: 2005/11/28 02:54 AM

Log:
first steps towards a separated capture tool, working title "dumpcap"
personal backup only, not meant for public testing!

Hmmm, while that might be an interesting exercise, why do we need a separate capture tool?

In addition, it would be good, if this project proceeds, that we refactor things so that the two tools can be produced (dumpcap and ethereal) with minimal duplication of code. Zero would be a good number!

Regards
-------