Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 16411: /trunk/: pcap-util-unix.c

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:18:14 +0100
Guy Harris wrote:

Actually, it's not needed if you include <glib.h> - glib.h provides open(), close(), etc. wrappers.

I don't think so, at least on Win32 it does not. That was handled by the config.h.win32, but I removed that as having *another* wrapper might be just confusing.

GLib only provides g_open() but even that only since GLib 2.6

Regards, ULFL