Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] HSRP Undocumented Opcode

From: "Baldwin, Nick" <Nick.Baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:26:42 +0100
On Friday, Sep 23, 2005 Joerg Mayer wrote:
>Please test the attached patch, both with normal and with opcode 3
packets.
>The only test I've done is "it compiles for me".

Tested with Normal (Active and Standby) Looks OK

Tested with OpCode 3
Packet Details Window OK, as follows

      Cisco Hot Standby Router Protocol
        Version: 0
        Op Code: Unknown (3)
        Data (14 Bytes)

However Packet list Window shows
	Protocol        Info
	HSRP            HSRP Unknown (state Initial)

This may be better displayed as
	Protocol        Info
	HSRP            HSRP Unknown

Regards
Nick

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

<<www.marksandspencer.com>>