Ethereal-dev: SV: [Ethereal-dev] Should "dissect_tpkt_encap()" check only its "desegment" argu

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:15:51 +0200
Hi,
That should probably make it easier to understand what needs to be done in
order to get the packets reassembled.
But as this question has been asked a number of times perhaps the default
should be to do reassembly. Which has been discussed but I don't remember
the arguments for and against.
Best regards
Anders