Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Feeding packets from Ethereal

From: Thomas Steffen <steffen.list.account@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:16:58 +0200
On 9/11/05, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx> wrote:
However, I've added a page about the possible ways to add unknown packet
input in general http://wiki.ethereal.com/Development/PacketInput and
about capturing from pipes http://wiki.ethereal.com/CaptureSetup/Pipes
to the wiki.

Just updated the page on Pipes, but I got:

> Sorry, can not save page because "anal" is not allowed in this wiki.

So it seems that protocol analysing is out of question. I hate stupid filters! Essex, Sussex, Middlesex.

Anyway, I got my draft past the filter :-). It should explain a few things, and I hope it is logically consistent enough to be useful. I plan to edit it again when I have more time.

Thomas