Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patch for packet-ptp.c

From: "Seehofer, Markus" <Markus.Seehofer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:53:01 +0200
Hello,

enclosed you'll find a patch for the packet-ptp.c file.
I've included a missing filed in the current implmentation.
I do not have access the the CVS so somebody could please
check this in.

---> Begin diff

7,12d6
<  * Revisions:
<  * - Markus Seehofer 09.08.2005 <mseehofe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<  *   - Included the "startingBoundaryHops" field in
<  *     ptp_management messages.
<  * -
<  *
130d123
< #define	PTP_MM_STARTINGBOUNDARYHOPS_OFFSET
50
526d518
< static int hf_ptp_mm_startingboundaryhops = -1;
943,945d934
< 		    		    hf_ptp_mm_startingboundaryhops, tvb,
PTP_MM_STARTINGBOUNDARYHOPS_OFFSET, 2, FALSE);
<
< 				proto_tree_add_item(ptp_tree,
948d936
<