Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Having a spanish help page for the Voip Calls dialog is compl

Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 01:20:26 +0200
IMHO,

English is the only language worth being mantained. To get it clear:
In our field(s) documentation in other languages is scarse and/or
obsolete. That is: English in this field is not an option.

As I've told many people, first learn English which is (almost) a
prerequisite to learn everything else in this field. You won't go far
without it.