Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Buildbot crash output

From: "Jacques, Olivier (OCBU-Test Infra)" <olivier.jacques@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:33:09 +0200
> Problems have been found with the following capture file(s):
>
> http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/buildbot-builds/randpkt/e
> ditcap.out.1113717447

Some remarks on this: I don't know exactly what is the
"buildbot/randpkt" process, but my understanding is that it's there to
identify issues with random packets.
In this scope, could we:
- Change the name of the randpkt files to be "xxx.1113717447.pcap", so
that they can be opened easily in ethereal
- Indicate  what protocols are inside those capture files (like ISL/IEEE
802.3/LLC/STP), to make it easier for potential "bug-fixers" to react.

Olivier.