Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Which bug tracker will win the race?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:00:10 -0500
Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> What's the state of the bug tracker topic?
>
> When looking at the current entries, bugzilla seems to become the
> favorite one ...

That seems to be the case.  I think Trac has the best interface of the
three by far, but I'm not too keen on the way it handles user
authentication.  The source code browser has also left the SVN
repository in an unclean state a few times, as Ronnie will attest.  I'm
leaning towards Bugzilla at this point.