Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] rev 13101: /trunk/: ChangeLog NEWS

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:48:43 +0100
gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

User: gerald
Date: 2005/01/17 04:35 PM

Log:
Updates for 0.10.9.  The NEWS is downright depressing.

Directory: /trunk/
 Changes    Path          Action
 +2248 -1975 ChangeLog     Modified
 +133 -0    NEWS          Modified

I found the entry PROFIBUS  DCOM in the NEWS.

If it's what the things I've checked in some time ago, it's really PROFINET CBA.

As that's the thing I'm working for about four years right now (oh man, is it really for so since today?), I "INSIST" you put the right protocol name in it :-)

Regards, ULFL