Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.8 soon?( Mate)

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:46:49 +0100
LEGO a écrit :
It makes no more noise. It's config_filename defaults to "" and as
this it does not try to configure and as such doesn't report any
errors.

What about adding a command-line option to specify the mate config file ? I guess this wouldn't be too difficult, and it would be much easier to choose between several config files, instead of crawling in the deepest preferences (I hate my mouse). I'd suggest -M (capital M) as it's not used yet.

--
Julien Leproust