Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] need to run cleanbld ?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:49:38 +0100
Nina Pham wrote:

I need to run cleanbld.bat EVERYTIME I change the file in dissectors area. Also, I need to copy wiretape and libethereal dlls into src area after doing cleanbld. Am I supposed to do so or I've done some misstake in environmen setting.

No, you should only need to call cleanbld.bat when you compile the same sources on different operating systems (unix/win).

You might also need it after the initital checkout of the sources, but in the "everyday work", you shouldn't have to.

What happens, if you don't call it? What errors do you get?

Regards, ULFL