Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] SNMP related messages in win32 console?!?

From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:16:01 +0200
Hi List!

I've noticed (while doing some unrelated debugging), that when looking at the console on win32 Ethereal, there's the following output on my machine:

Cannot find module (IP-MIB:IF-MIB:TCP-MIB:UDP-MIB:SNMPv2-MIB:RFC1213-MIB:UCD-SNMP-MIB): At line 0 in (none)

I don't know where this is coming from, anyone any ideas?

This messages doesn't seem to open a console by itself. You will only see this message, if you've selected to always open a win32 console window in the Preferences.

Don't know if this message appears on unix/linux.

Regards, ULFL