Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] [Patch] show user-defined string in window titles - feature/p

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 03:31:09 -0800
Nathan Jennings wrote:

I now see your point and agree that this is, at least, a good starting point. It may even end up being OK to leave in as *the* solution. It's flexible, let's the user decide on any string and avoids any Windows, or other platform, special cases. So, IMO, it's not a big deal that it doesn't automatically follow my host name changes. ;o)

We could add "%h" and the like later.

Please see the attached patch.

Checked in.