Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Development of a new dissector

From: "hasna dahnini" <hasna_dahnini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 16:55:07 +0000
Hi,

I want to add a new protocol on Ethereal (Profibus) and I don't know how I can proceed. I have the sources but I don't know how I can generate Ethereal on Visual C++ 6. Can I add new elements on the interface of Ethereal (new menu, new windows etc ...). I have seen the Developer guide but it's so difficult for me. Could someone help me ?

Thanks in advance
Cordialy
Hasna