Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ethereal dependent on aclocal/automake 1.7

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:46:13 -0600
I upgraded from the installed libtool 1.4.3 to libtool 1.5.10.
Now the only error message is:

Checking for python.
processing .
aclocal -I ./aclocal-fallback
Can't locate object method "path" via package "Request" at /usr/local/share/autoconf/Autom4te/C4che.pm line 69, <GEN1> line 308.
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 1

In a message dated: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:18:32 PST

--
Rich Coe		richard.coe@xxxxxxxxxx
General Electric Medical Systems