Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Bug: 'STOP' button is not working in Capture Info dialog?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:41:21 +0100
Yaniv Kaul wrote:

Latest from SVN, but it's been happening to me all through last week or so, Win32: The 'STOP' button in the Capture Info dialog can be clicked, but nothing happens. Only when I click on the Application's STOP button, the capture stops.
Any ideas?

I've done a code cleanup of the capturing code, and might have introduced that bug (I personally don't use that dialog any longer so I didn't noticed that).

I can reproduce this bug, and will work on a fix.

Regards, ULFL