Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] X.25 over ISDN D channel (X.31 case B)

From: Wouter Caarls <wouter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 14:04:02 +0100
Hello,

I'm logging ISDN traffic to an i4b trace file, and reading it into ethereal. I've added a

#include "lapd_sapi.h"

dissector_add("lapd.sapi", LAPD_SAPI_X25, x25_handle);

to packet-x25.c so that it decodes the X.31 traffic I'm generating. This seems to work, but the direction is unknown. I've registered x.25_dir instead, and set the pinfo->pseudo_header->x25.flags in packet-lapd.c but I'm certain that's not the way to go.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Wouter Caarls