Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problem with Installation

From: Richard Sharpe <rsharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:50:25 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 5 Nov 2004, Gilbert Ramirez wrote:

> I didn't see the error message. I only see "[Message clipped]" at the
> end of your mail.

Indeed.

This is a comment to all those asking for help.

Please, please, please, do a little bit of work yourself first. You are
asking us to spend our precious time on your problems.

Cut the output you send down to the smallest amount that shows the error
messages. If we have to wade through heaps of output to find the error
messages, pretty quickly we give up in disgust at people who are too lazy
to save us some time.