Ethereal-dev: Re: Re : Re: [Ethereal-dev] particular snoop output

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:12:04 +0200
Gilbert sorry to not post feeback after your suggestion ; thanks for it.
As specified by Graeme, the offset of each line is not included in the text
output from netscreen. Then  text2pcap does not reconize any packet in the
text file. Additionaly, even if packet are detected, L2, L3 and L4 have to
be manualy instructed to text2pcap, which is not interresting at all.

I really need some improvement from netscreen on their "snoop".

Thanks to all
Florent