Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Helpful hints, anyone

From: Richard Urwin <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:42:34 +0100
I have a plug-in that was last built for 0.9.x. On 0.10.16 it no longer
puts text into the INFO column, although the protocol decode is OK. I
had this behaviour when running the code built for 0.8.x on 0.9.x, and
simply recompiled to fix it.

Having recompiled under 0.10.16 it still produces no text in INFO. Does
anyone have any handy hints about where I should look or what changed?

--
Richard Urwin