Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] kerberos help with automake magic

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:47:04 +1000
I assume you refer to doing the decryption of kerberos stuff using
Nettle instead
of MIT/Heimdal?

That sounds excellent.  It would stop making us depend on either Heimdal or MIT.

Go ahead  check it in,   beware though that someone might soon checkin
(i hope) automake magic to handle configure detecting MIT
automagically)