Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] doubts again

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:27:34 -0700
Richard Sharpe wrote:

Hmmm, I don't think that the word 'doubts' means what you think it means,
at least over here. I suspect you mean questions.

I've seen "doubt" or "doubts" used in a sense that appears to mean "question" or "questions" in other mail messages; it might be an Indian idiom.

Please upgrade! That version is ancient, and none of us are likely to
remember how to change such things, and your questions are unlikely to get
answers.

Yes. The directions we gave him were for recent versions of Ethereal; they won't work with older versions.