Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Time for a new release?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:06:58 -0500
A release is probably overdue since several crash bugs have been
discovered since the last release.  I'll try to get a new release out on
Thursday or Friday.

BTW, I just checked in a fix for

    http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200405/msg00010.html

Can someone more familiar with SPNEGO verify that the fix is correct?