Ethereal-dev: Re: Re: [Ethereal-dev] How to add a new item in menu bar?

From: "achraf laamarti " <achraf.laamarti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 07:42:25 GMT
 But i still don't know what is a tap and how does it run?
Could you please help me?
In fact i added an item in the function menu.c in menu_iems[] and i would like to know what are the changes i
have to make to do :
+statistics regarding radius packets
+to give real time information about radius packets like the ID , the date, the time between answer and
response...
+to classify packets regarding their id, their date, their response time...

Please help me.

Regards.