Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Need to add SAP 0xC8 for HPR

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:41:08 +0100
Martin Regner wrote:

> Another way could maybe be to use tethereal and the "-d " decode as
option, maybe
> something like "-d llc.dsap==200,sna" will work.

It seems it is not working with the latest versions of Ethereal at least. I
have tried with 0.10.2 (on Windows).
I get a crash if I try to use -d option with llc.dsap, ppp.protocol and
maybe also for some other layer types.

The crash occurs in wpan/proto.c proto_get_id(..).

It seems that several other layer types are working:, e.g.
-d http.port==XX,p
-d sctp.port==XX,diameter
-d sctp.port==XX,m2pa
-d sctp.port==XX,m3ua