Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Follow TCP stream does not clear temp files

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:51:49 +0100
Hi list,

While doing a presentation on Ethereal, I realized that when you follow a
TCP stream, the temporary files 'followXXXX*' are not cleaned up when
Ethereal returns (or when the TCP follow dialog is closed). I tested this
with the official Ethereal 0.10.2 (GTK2) on WinXP. The temp files are found
in the follwing directory:

C:\Documents and Settings\<UserProfile>\Local Settings\Temp

Regards,

Olivier