Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] GTK-WIMP: Win32 native themes for GTK2

From: John McDermott <jjm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:09:17 -0700
OK, I must be pretty thick. I want to show this to others, but I cannot make it work. I tried these instructions and it still doesn't work.

I'm on XP.

--john

Biot Olivier wrote:
Forgot to mention: you need to edit the Ethereal shortcut(s) so the "starts
in" points to the Ethereal installation directory (same directory as the
Ethereal binary).