Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in Interface Options dialog

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:01:37 -0700
I have the same issue on Windows 2000 and I did perform with a nmake -f
makefile.nmake clean and then nmake -f makefile.nmake. I reported it to
the list last week.

Greg

>>> ulf.lamping@xxxxxx 2/23/2004 11:57:35 AM >>>

Olivier Biot wrote:

>Hi list,
>
>There is a bug in the capture interface options dialog, where random
>descriptions are generated on the capture devices by randomly
clicking
>on the list of capture interfaces in the bottom list. At the same
>time, I get warnings from pango about invalid UTF8 string passed to
>pango_layout_set_text() called by the widget.
>
>I use GTK2 and compile with WinPCap 3.0 on cygwin (WinXP aka
>WinNT5.1).

Did you tried a rebuild all?

This helped me to fix some strange things (I think that was
yesterday).

Regards, ULFL