Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] bug submission ...

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:01:11 +0100
Hi Peter,

there are no beta testers. You can just checkout what is in the CVS
and test it.

I have not tried to use the net-snmp stuff but what happens if you run
env CFLAGS=-I/usr/include/net-snmp ./configure

when the headers are installed in /usr/include/neet-snmp/?

The last problem is known and you can fix it by getting the file from CVS.

Best regards
Michael

PS.: I'm using MacOS X for ethereal development and usage.