Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-cvs] cvs commit: ethereal Makefile.am Makefile.comm

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:08:38 +0100
On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 02:30:41AM -0600, Ulf Lamping wrote:
>   Log:
>   make the Makefile.common really common between automake and nmake,
>   as lot's of definitions were used in the automake process only

OK, it works, but it also generates some warnings, because the voodoo
for some automake stuff is not completely right anymore:

./Makefile.common:730: `ETHEREAL_COMMON_HEADERS' is used but `ETHEREAL_COMMONdir' is undefined
./Makefile.common:688: `DISSECTOR_SUPPORT_HEADERS' is used but `DISSECTOR_SUPPORTdir' is undefined
./Makefile.common:694: `BUILT_HEADERS' is used but `BUILTdir' is undefined
./Makefile.common:795: `ethereal_HEADERS' is used but `etherealdir' is undefined
./Makefile.common:616: `DISSECTOR_HEADERS' is used but `DISSECTORdir' is undefined
./Makefile.common:767: `EXTRA_ethereal_HEADERS' is used but `EXTRA_etherealdir' is undefined

_HEADERS is a reserved ending for variables and should only be used for
special cases. I've checked in a change to use _INCLUDES for all the
cases  above.

 Ciao
       Jï¿œrg