Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] win32 bugfixes: in "Export Selected Data" and "Drag-n-Drop with U

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:53:01 +0100
Hi List!

I recently checked in two fixes, which should be concerning the win32 platforms only:

a) Export Selected Data wasn't using the O_BINARY flag when opening the output file. This results in some text based conversions not desired for this, e.g. a Newline char will be converted into a CarriageReturn/Newline sequence when saved, which is definitely not a good thing when saving raw binary data.

b) Drag-n-Drop didn't supported UNC filenames, e.g. "\\servername\sharename\dir1\capture.cap" so far. I've added a special conversion for this.

Regards, ULFL