Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ethereal 0.10.1 - changelog

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:42:34 +0100
On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 05:45:58PM +0100, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Gerald, do we need a 0.10.1a release,  or do we want do wait for some
> days if other problems also occur?

A new version should be built, but it should be named 0.10.2 (the a
last time was missed by too many people).

> Again, my fault :-(

No, not really. I did a make distcheck a few days ago (when I updated
manuf and FAQ), and it worked. Now I have to find out why make distcheck
didn't find this, because that's its most important job.

 Ciao
      Jï¿œrg