Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Next release

From: Ian Schorr <ischorr3@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 05:05:59 -0800
I don't believe these things are true anymore.  I've been using GTK+2 on Windows ever since Guy's CList cleanup code (which resolved most of the performance probs with GTK+2, and why the question is coming up now), and have noticed almost zero performance difference.  The advantages have definitely outweighed the disadvantages, at least for me.

I'm not sure I've ever seen the spacing issue - definitely not something I've noticed if it's there, perhaps it's gone?