Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Any possibility of having autosize on columns enabled up to M

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:22:48 +0100
jaime.fournier@xxxxxxxx wrote:

The main panel where COL_INFO data is displayed.
I no longer have a horizontal scroll bar.
It simply cuts off col_info at the width of the screen.
I use to be able to scroll horizontally up to MAX_COLUMN_AUTORESIZE_WIDTH.
Thats exactly what I can do. I get a horizontal scrollbar when the COL_INFO is too long to fit into the width of the screen.

Is there more info other than that?
It seems according to the cvs logs that the autosizing was removed.
I still don't get it.

I've searched for the

MAX_COLUMN_AUTORESIZE_WIDTH

symbol in the current CVS and the 0.9.14 and the latest release 0.10.0 and didn't find it there too.

Which CVS logs are you talking about?

Regards, ULFL