Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Any possibility of having autosize on columns enabled up to M

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:57:56 +0100
jaime.fournier@xxxxxxxx wrote:

I really put a lot of things onto col_info on the dcerpc dissectors and
I miss having a horizontal scroll. Is there anyway this could be put
back as some optional preference?

Would be nice.

I made some changes to the scrolled window things some days ago.

I didn't meant to make things unusable, only cleanup of the code, so if anything isn't working as it was before, it's simply a bug.

You talking about the packet list when I understand you correct.

The scrollbars (hor. and/or vert) should appear for the three panes indiviually, when the window is too small to show all the content in it.

I checked it for both GTK1 and GTK2 and it works as I expected it.

Could you describe your problem a bit more detailed?

Regards, ULFL