Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Bitwise operators

From: "Olivier Biot" <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:09:08 +0100
Hi list,

I am working on adding bitwise AND and bitwise OR to the display
filter language (and writing an HOWTO at the same time :^), and I
already have a question: how do I efficiently check byte sequences (I
currently do this in a very simple fashion with an iteration over the
bytes for the "bytes" like field types.)

Additionally, should I take care of padding when an integer bit field
has been given?

Regards,

Olivier