Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Has anyone got Ethereal to run native on OS/X?

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:14:05 +0100
Hi,

I'm running ethereal on Mac OS X using Apples X11 Server.

You need to compile and install glib-1.2.10 and gtk-1.2.10 first.

After that it is just a
./configure
make
make install

Please use Mac OS 10.3 (Panther), because it also supports
the plugins.

Best regards
Michael

PS.: You can also use the sources from the CVS.