Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] MSVC: link problems with packet-slsk.obj - call to uncompress

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:04:06 -0800

On Feb 12, 2004, at 5:54 PM, Ulf Lamping wrote:

When trying to compile latest CVS, I get linkage problems:

Linking ethereal.exe
link @C:\DOCUME~1\lu2145\LOCALS~1\Temp\nma04412.
packet-slsk.obj : error LNK2001: Nichtaufgeloestes externes Symbol _uncompress

Now that Ethereal *itself* (not just Wiretap) can use libz, we have to link Ethereal and Tethereal with libz, as well as linking Wiretap with it.

I've checked in a change to do that.