Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ethereal 0.10.0a: Build-problems on HPUX 10.20

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 12:11:52 -0800

On Feb 12, 2004, at 7:06 AM, Jost Martin wrote:

I hope it is possible to fix the configure/libtool/build complex to get this right automatically...

I suspect the part that needs to be fixed is the "libtool" part; Ethereal's not asking that "cc" be used to produce the shared library, libtool is.

Gerald, what version of libtool is used when the source tarballs are produced? Perhaps that version doesn't correctly handle HP-UX 10.20.