Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] alert_box.c: win32 linking problems und suggestions

From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:05:33 +0100
Hi List!

I could not link latest CVS on win32, due to problems with the new alert_box stuff.

I had to add:

	alert_box.obj	\

to the definition of ethereal_OBJECTS in Makefile.nmake, to get it linking.
I cannot check this in, as I have no CVS access at the moment.

There seems to be more things in need of a cleanup for the "Makefile.common",
but I don't want to do this before the next release.

Nonetheless, in file.c and alert_box.c are some similar functions now, like:

cf_open_failure_alert_box
cf_write_failure_alert_box
cf_close_failure_alert_box

Which might be merged in some way with the new alert_box stuff?

Regards, ULFL

Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den
Kindern - helfen Sie mit! https://www.unicef.de/spe/spe_03.php