Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Please review: two new help pages

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 08:58:53 +0100
Guy Harris wrote:

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 05:38:45PM +0100, Ulf Lamping wrote:
I tried to write some more things for the help pages.

I suspect that as we get more help pages, the current mechanism wherein
we have a notebook tab for each help page might not work as well.  In at
least some other help mechanisms, such as the Windows one, the tab
selects between choices such as "Contents", "Index", and "Search", and
in "Contents" mode there are two panes, one showing the help topics and
one showing the contents of that topic.  (This would be somewhat like
the "Edit->Preferences" window.)