Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Please review: two new help pages

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:26:05 +0100
Joerg Mayer wrote:

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 05:38:45PM +0100, Ulf Lamping wrote:
I tried to write some more things for the help pages.
Could please someone have a review on the two pages:

How about checking them in without actually using them? That way
feedback can be added immediately and once you consider it presentable,
you can check in the code to acutally use them.

ciao
  Jï¿œrg
That sounds like a good idea to me, I will check in the files, but will not add them to the toc file, so it won't be shown now.

Regards, ULFL