Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Buttons overlap radio buttons in follow TCP stream window

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:13:52 +0100
Hi list,

There's still an outstanding GUI bug in the "Follow TCP stream" window,
where you can resize the window and hide some radio buttons as shown in the
attached image where I highlighted the problem with a red ellipse.

A quick fix may be to disallow shrinking this window if the controls can't
be displayed inside of it. Another fix is to display some controls below
instead of next to other controls.

This happens on a GTK2 build (I can't tell whether it occurs on a GTK 1
build).

Regards,

Olivier