Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Next Release: Win32 NSISinstaller pendingquestions

From: Lars Roland <Lars.Roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:02:10 +0100
Hello all,

instead of providing a bunch of basic *filter files with the installation I would put those examples on ethereal's homepage where we already have some capture files for new users. The user can then download the *filter files and should be able to import them into Ethereal as it is already working with colorfilters.

Another good thing to provide would be a "Getting started" file explaining the basics and only those.

Best Regards,

Lars