Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Next Release: Win32 NSIS installer pendingquestions

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:39:52 -0800

On Feb 4, 2004, at 1:35 PM, Olivier Biot wrote:

Hmmm... I'm rethinking the need for a global color filter file. The
reason is the purpose of it - there is no single purpose to an
Ethereal user. Some use it to debug protocol implementations, others
to track network problems, others want to know what's going on in
those bits and bytes for educational reasons...

Precisely.

I'm in the "debug protocol implementations" group; those in the "track network problems" might have more use for color filters than I do.