Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] RFC: Removing plugins/X* from cvs

From: Lars Roland <Lars.Roland@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 18:52:02 +0100
Joerg Mayer wrote:
The files plugins/X* are generated by a script and should not be in
cvs. They should be treated similarly to x11-declarations.[hc]
instead.  If nobody objects, I'll eventually remove them from CVS.

FYI,

The generation of those files requires cygwin's gcc. With those files provided you can build ethereal on Win32 without cygwin's gcc. So, do we require MSVC users to have cygwin's gcc installed?

Regards,

Lars